Spring Swap - A Sneak Preview


After the last swap in September I swore I would never say the word "s**p" again. Well, that lasted about a week. Swap-o-rama-rama is just so much fun and generates so much creative energy, I knew we would do another. Thankfully, I am once again being assisted by the fabulously capable April, and Cari of Tag Along Sally fame has come on board to coordinate the fashion show. And Conrad, with the awesome collective energy and spirit of the Work Less Party behind him, is co-sponsoring the event for a second time. Marlis created the adorable poster.
We will be in the beautiful, brightly lit Heritage Hall this time. DJ's Xynthetic will be returning to keep the vibes happening, and we are greatly honoured to have Yuriko from Blim Gallery offering on-site silkscreening.
We can always use a few more volunteers for sorting (you will get first dibs), and general help, so if you are interested drop me a line at true_stitchesATyahooDOTca

Comments